- Swimming suit
- Beach sandals
- Hiking shoes (only for Corcovado tour)
- Mosquito repellent
- Sun block
- Waterproof container for your personal items
- Comfortable clothing and towel
- Bring your personal bottle filled with purified water
- Any prescribed medicines you take during the day
General recommendations: what to bring with you on the tour?
DOLPHIN TOURS BAHIA BALLENA S.A. Policies:
- All Children of 10 years and older normal rate applies.
- All Children from 4 to 9 years child rate applies.
- Children under 3 are free.
- Transportation is not included in all of the above tours,
- Any cancellation or modification of your reservation must be made in writing and send it to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not guarantee that animals are observed during the tours because they are wild animals in their natural habitat and although they are the best times to observe certain animals is not always safe, so no refund in case of not observing wildlife during your tour on the tours.
- Dolphin Tours is not responsible for lost objects, bumps or accidents beyond our control that may occur during their journey in the tours.
- No smoking
- No pets
- No swimming with dolphin and whales
- No recomendated children (0 to 2 years old)
DOLPHIN TOUR OFFICE LOCATION
We are located in Uvita, Osa, Puntarenas Province. Along the south pacific coast 18 kilometers south of Dominical and 44 kilometers north of Palmar Norte.
South of Uvita past Banco Nacional, from the main road # 34 take a right onto the paved road toward the official Marino Ballena National park entrance in Bahia, turn right one kilometer, we are next to Restaurant Pizzeria Express in Bahia Ballena.
How to get to dolphin tours by car from San Jose to Uvita
- Take the Inter-American south to San Isidro del General and then to Dominical. From Dominical, travel 18 km further south. Duration is approximately 4 hours.
- Take the new highway, which is called ” Autopista del sol “, until you reach the south coast road through Jaco, Quepos and Dominical Uvita and then approximately 4 hours.